- Can you provide references?
Of course. Check out our testimonials page, and if you need more call us on 3299 1459 and we'll be happy to arrange contacts for you.
- How long have you been in business?
Since 1979, so over 40 years. We hope in that time we've learned a bit about the laundry business.
- What do you guys do exactly?
We design, set up, supply machinery and service commercial laundries that are set up as an add-on to an existing business. University campuses, student accommodations, flats, caravan parks, hotels, strata title managed apartments, flats, units, boarding houses et cetera. We take care of your laundry facility, freeing up your time to do what you do best.
- Why should we go with you guys?
• Where to start? Over 40 years of experience, and our superior commitment to service. • Best prices, flexibility, fastest turn around on machine servicing and repairs. • We employ our own qualified and licensed technicians - we do not use sub-contractors. • We only make money if you do and we are focused on making that happen. • We will work with anyone with a need for a commercial laundry - from a small block of flats to the largest accommodation providers, we will provide a tailored solution.
- What about setting up my shared laundry for me?
Yes we take care of that for you too. We are happy to work with your builder or architect to ensure there are no points overlooked in design and construction, regardless of whether we are installing into new, existing or renovated premises. We are licensed electrical contractors and can ensure your commercial laundry is set up correctly, any necessary fixtures and fittings installed so you have to do little more than unlock the door for us. We find that if we are involved early in the design process, a lot of problems and pitfalls can be avoided.
- Do you supply machines to non-accommodation based businesses?
Absolutely. Many businesses can benefit from setting up a commercial laundry as a supplementary service such as schools, hospitals, sporting clubs, day spas and similar types of businesses.
- What if one of the machines malfunctions or breaks down?
In most cases we provide a same-day service for repairs. We keep most parts in stock so there are no delays fixing machines in the event of a breakdown and we only send our own licensed and qualified staff, we do not use subcontractors. If your machines are not running we are not making money either so we have lots of incentive to get machines repaired quickly and properly.
- Okay… How much does it cost me?
Machine rental? It’s free to approved sites. There are no upfront costs, and we cover all service and maintenance charges. You provide the space and we'll supply the equipment so there are no capital costs to you.
- Do you provide a laundry set-up consulting service?
Sure. We've been doing this for a long time and can advise how many washing and drying machines you will need based on your room numbers and occupancy rates, give advice on layout, equipment, services, installation, operation. We are here to help.
- What machines brands do you supply?
We use and recommend machines manufactured by Alliance Laundry Systems in the USA. Why? We've used all the major brands over the years, and when taking all things into consideration - power, parts, performance and maintenance costs - Alliance machines are the clear winners to ensure the profitability of our laundries. Machines that are less reliable and cost more to run may come with a lower initial ticket price but they can create laundry disasters and often in your busiest times.
- What about supplying and setting up standalone laundromats?
We set up coin operated laundries as an ancillary to an existing business... we don't do rentals for stand alone laundromat setups. We can offer a consultancy service if you wish to purchase equipment for your new Laundromat business however.